National Finance Manager, Melbourne VIC
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an astute, experienced Finance Manager to join the Head Office of a national wholesale enterprise. The Head Office is located half an hour, west of Melbourne CBD, Victoria.
Our client is a highly successful, national market leader in green energy power supply with 2 national business entities. With expansion to 4 states and a strong national demand from domestic and commercial consumers, both companies are poised for much growth.
This newly created role requires an experienced commercial accountant with a savvy business head to advise and manage a strong financial outcome for these national enterprises.
The incumbent needs to have a practical understanding of all levels of accounting functions and procedures including best business procedures and practices and sound business knowledge. A professional who enjoys a ‘hands on’ role, is pro-active, good in communications, excellent in time management, analytical yet relational, high attention to detail, sharp in business acumen, ability to prioritise, analyse, problem solve and manage a small finance team.
Reporting to the GM, this astute National Finance Manager must be able to manage the financial accounting and reporting system of both companies.
The key responsibilities are:
- Management, development and streamlining of the financial systems, accounting systems and processes
- Monthly reporting of accounting and financial status of the company including BAS/GST
- Preparation of all financial reporting for annual tax return
- Management of small finance team in accounts payable, receivable, payroll and debt collection
- Interpretation of financial data, forecasting, setting and reporting of financial budgets
- Cost viability projections in potential projects and management of projects
- Risk management, maximisation of profits, government grants and funding, business loans
- Payroll knowledge, industrial awards and EBA knowledge, WH&S compliance
- Liaise with interstate staff, sub contractors, sales contractors, key stakeholders and Chinese suppliers
- Purchasing lease and other administrative financial responsibilities
The applicant needs to be bilingual with spoken English and Mandarin languages. Computer literacy is essential. Xero accounting software and Sales Force CRM are the internal systems.
This CA/CPA National Finance Manager will be liaising with interstate branches and a key part to the current and future expansion.
For immediate commencement, forward your Covering Letter and CV in a Word format by email.
Attn: Theresa Bunyon at Bunyon Recruitment
Subject line: TBVICNFM3489 National Finance Manager
All confidential enquiries:-
Theresa Bunyon Mob: 0413 609 102
Tel: 1300 993 979