SEO Digital Marketing
A national energy power supplier has a newly created position, SEO Digital Marketingin their national team.
This national enterprise is a recognised leader in solar energy power whose rapid expansion in Australia on power cost reduction solutions for residential home owners, businesses and organisations.
With offices in various states in Australia,they seek an ingenious, creative Digital Marketer who is ideally a SEO Web Developer.
The SEO Specialist needs to have impressive, proven in-house SEO Marketing results in search optimising Wordpress websites, Social Marketing Marketing and PPC Advertising. Proven results in multiple Page One ranking, significant sales leads generation, engaging management of fans/followers to increase customer base to a substantial size.
This is a full-time ‘hands on’ on the job SEO Marketing role for a savvy SEO Digital Marketer.
Reporting to the MD, the key responsibilities are:
- Proven SEO Web alignment in On Page and Off Page optimisation to achieve multiple Page One ranking in the search engines
- Generate thousands of backlinks to websites
- Develop SEO Marketing Plan, manage and measure results
- Create unique content for blogging
- Set up Google Analytics and Google Webmaster tracking and analysing tools
- Engaging Social Media Marketing for more fans, followers and businesses to increase customer database
- Weekly maintenance of social sites with postings to increase engagement of Connections, Fans, Followers and Likes
- Create Social Media campaigns - cost, plan, execute, track results and measure ROI
- Generate Social Media Marketing Plan utilising digital channels
- Develop a strong Online Presence
You need to have proven minimum 2 to 3 years ‘hands on’ current experience in SEO Digital Marketing.
To apply, please forward your Covering Letter and Resume in a word document to Theresa Bunyon.