Executive Assistant, Adelaide
Once in a while, there is a window of opportunity to be a part of something bigger and meaningful….
The time is now and you can join this executive team in delivering support, encouragement and strategic leadership for this large association of interstate Christian Schools and Learning Communities. This role is available due to the upcoming retirement of the current Executive Assistant. Their head office is located in Adelaide City.
The culture and ethos are honesty, integrity, empathetic, innovation, encouraging and supportive.
The successful candidate would naturally possess a great attitude, is excellent in communication skills, proactive, supportive, decisive, super organised, relational, highly intelligent, discreet, analytical, creative, strong in problem-solving and multi-tasking.
This role is integral to provide intuitive, personal administrative and secretarial support and assistance to the Executive Director and four other Directors.
The executive management is responsible for key functions of the Association and provides strategic, innovative business leadership and support to the learning education entities.
Reporting to the Executive Director, the key responsibilities are:
- Possess specialised knowledge within the administrative field and self-directed in the application of techniques and systems required to perform highly complex administrative tasks.
- Produce professional work in preparing, editing, reviewing and producing documents, correspondence, communications and presentations.
- Provide support to the Board and associated committees and back-up coverage for the administration team. Organise meetings, take minutes and coordinate events including catering.
- Administer the learning portals, manage policies and procedures of the association, review secretariat operating practices and implement where necessary. Keep accurate records and handle brand management
- Develop sound working relationships with staff within the Head Office and support, communicate and liaise with staff in interstate offices within the group of schools, learning communities, associated agencies and departments.
- Other duties include website development and maintenance, email Distribution List, fortnightly publication, data entry, training and support of other external agency administrators on the database system.
An intermediate to advanced level of computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Publisher) is crucial to this role.
Applicants with proven results in executive assistance roles are encouraged to apply. Tertiary or VET qualifications in business administration or equivalent with work experience are advantageous.
An attractive high remuneration package is on offer based on the merits and experience of the candidate. Accrued benefits from employment, are transferable to other positions within this interstate group.
The desired appointment date is by mid-December with the commencement date on the 13th January 2010.
For a confidential enquiry about this role:
Call Theresa Bunyon 0413 609 102